Heroland [Knowble Edition]
- Heroland Game
- Drawstring Pouch (10.5” x 6”)
- Musical Selections CD
- Theme Park-style Folded Map (14” x 20”)
- Sumo Wrestling Papercraft.
The Heroland theme park offers guests an authentic RPG-style adventure for a price, but when a scruffy young park guide and his guests uncover ulterior motives by the organizers, legends become reality, and guests must take the fate of the park (and the world!) into their own hands. Created by an all-star development team consisting of key people behind MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana, and Fantasy Life, this 2D adventure brings not only a host of quirky heroes and their unique abilities to join your party for a new take on classic RPG-style combat, but also a colorful cast of monsters employed by the theme park, many with their own stories to tell!.
- A Highly Customizable RPG – As a Hero tour guide, you have the power to choose what your party does, and when! Customize your heroes’ strategies, weapons, and more, including taking home some treasure to decorate Lucky’s room to your liking!
- A Wide Variety of Unique Heroes – Over 20 characters to guide and befriend, each with their own unique and entertaining quests and storylines! Overzealous knights, high school girls, pretentious princes and a casually nihilistic otter—or is he a human? No one knows for sure, but they’re all here at Heroland!
- A Colorful, Curious Monster Cast – Monsters aren’t just your enemies, they’re your co-workers, too! The Monster Encyclopedia fills with stories about all your quirky co-workers: jungle-dwelling goblins, cute little slugs, selfie-loving skeletons, and…magical Romanesco broccoli?!
- It Takes Some Legends to Make a (Part-time) Hero – Directed by Takahiro Yamane (Fantasy Life), written by Nobuyuki Inoue (MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana), taking place in a colorful 2D world created by Nobuhiro Imagawa (MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana), and jam-packed with Tsukasa Masuko’s (Shin Megami Tensei) whimsical tunes, this adventure is one players won’t soon forget!